Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mood Lifter: Hansel from Basel Puff Anklet Socks



One of the many talented people involved in the Echo Park Craft Fair this past weekend in Los Angeles was Hannah Byun, the designer behind Hansel from Basel. I had to grab this pair of puffy anklet socks. They're so happy and as it's put on the website, they "add punch to any outfit!" When I asked the very sweet and friendly Hannah what would look good with ankle boots and sandals, she recommended this pair. Can't wait to wear these (the cat's hair has already gotten attached to them :). My only regret is that I didn't purchase more. Glad there is an online shop, phew!

Below are some pics from the Hansel from Basel table. Hannah was closing up but was nice enough to let me take these pics. Thanks, Hannah! 







No comments:

Post a Comment