Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Say Native (and those Annie Hall-worthy cargo pants)!





I've been re-visiting the Echo Park Craft Fair, and in doing so, I wish I had gotten more pictures of Just Say Native's corner (there were a lot of people wanting to look at the lovely vintage selection so didn't want to get in the way!). There were cargo pants in particular that reminded me so much of what Diane Keaton wears in "Annie Hall" - That scene where Alvie comes over to help her with the spider the size of a Buick! I wish I had tried them on, so maybe I'll have to get in touch with the ladies of JSN who have a studio in Los Angeles.
Come to think of it, the well-curated edits (gauzy boho Indian dresses, the army jackets, the denim) could come from the closet of any '70s style maven, like Annie Hall herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment