Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jewelry, the Cheap Chic Update Way





As we've mentioned before, the Cheap Chic Update guide to "creating your own great look" is endlessly inspiring. One of the women interviewed about personal style who is especially cool is NY photojournalist Helene Gaillet. She definitely has a laid back attitude towards styling herself. While she obviously has impeccable taste, she isn't precious about her things when she wears them:

"I do sink money in accessories: I always wear the same ones, and I do spend on them...All my gold things have been stolen twice, so I don't have much left: five rings, a Cartier tank watch with a clasp that cost $600 in Paris eight years ago, a Van Cleef and Arpels bracelet, and some gold chains. They're like good luck charms. I even swim and sleep with them on."

No comments:

Post a Comment